Click on the respective label to open a chapter required, e.g., "books", "abstracts" etc. Click on the highlighted items to open their content, relevant hyperlinks, or pictures.
Among hyperlinks in the Czech version of this webpage, there are also recordings of the Czech Radio, which can be played in a high quality provided your PC is adequately equipped and connected to broadband Internet.
Specific items and even fulltexts can be searched using the field "Find" in the upper right corner (for example, type "Popper"). Insert no more than one word only.
- Höschl C. Why do I love music... [Proč mám rád hudbu]. In: Koutecký J.: My third love [Moje třetí láska]. Seventy seven stoppings with music. [Sedmdesát sedm zastavení s hudbou], pp. 33-35.ISBN 978-80-87079-49-2 (show page)
- Kristina Höschlová, expert in mountain medicine. From Himalaya to"Cukrák", from Ještěd to Kunduz. Magazine Reporter 40/2017, pp. 86-89. (show page)
- Jitka Štenclová, On the sky and below [Na obloze a pod ní]. Exhibition in the gallery Nová síň [New Hall], Praha, 12.12.2017-7.1.2018 (show page)
- Höschl C. What is the cause of suicide? Reflex 50/2017, p.68 (show page)
- Stein DJ, Khoo JP, Van Ameringen DM, Hoschl C, et al. Efficacy and safety of agomelatine 25–50 mg/ day versus escitalopram 10–20 mg/day in severe generalized anxiety disorder. Abstracts of the 30th ECNP Congress. Eur Neuropsychopharmacology, Vol 27, S4, 2017: S1003 (show page)
- Höschl C. Will it be worse? Reflex 49/2017, p. 68 (show page)
- Kuffner Prize of the Czech Psychiatric Association for the publication: Horáček J, Kesner L, Höschl C, Spaniel F (eds). Mozek a jeho člověk, mysl a její nemoc [Brain and its person, mind and its illness]. Galén, 2016 (show page)
Last modification: 16. 12. 2017