Click on the respective label to open a chapter required, e.g., "books", "abstracts" etc. Click on the highlighted items to open their content, relevant hyperlinks, or pictures.
Among hyperlinks in the Czech version of this webpage, there are also recordings of the Czech Radio, which can be played in a high quality provided your PC is adequately equipped and connected to broadband Internet.
Specific items and even fulltexts can be searched using the field "Find" in the upper right corner (for example, type "Popper"). Insert no more than one word only.
- Höschl C: interview entitled "We can now discover in people both what is negative and positive.", Part 1. Free Universe - Going forward to the past. 1.4.2020 (show page)
- Answer to a question in a poll from the Václav Klaus Institute: “The modern world in the light of coronavirus. Is it so much different than before? ". Newsletter of the Vaclav Klaus Institute, March 2020, p. 3. (show page)
- "They study and heal the human mind by unique methods". Report on National Institute of Mental Health, appendix of Hospodářské noviny [Business News] „Prosperous Czechia“, 25.3.2020, pp. 10-13. (show page)
- Höschl C. Coronavirus. Reflex 13/2020, p. 60 (show page)
- Cyril Höschl, Czech Radio 2 Praha, "The guest in the house (How I see it)". Topics: Quarantine resembles a brutal model of normalization. The wave of solidarity will soon pass. 24. 3. 2020, 8:30 - 9:00 h, reprise 20:30 - 21:00 (show page)
- Höschl C. Effect of depressogens. Reflex 12/2020, p.68 (show page)
- Kútna V, Uttl L, Waltereit R, Krištofiková Z, Kaping D, Petrásek T, Hoschl C, Ovsepian SV. Tuberous Sclerosis (tsc2+/-) Model Eker Rats Reveals Extensive Neuronal Loss with Microglial Invasion and Vascular Remodeling Related to Brain Neoplasia. Neurotherapeutics. 2020 Jan;17(1):329-339. doi: 10.1007/s13311-019-00812-6 (show page)
Last modification: 02. 04. 2020