Click on the respective label to open a chapter required, e.g., "books", "abstracts" etc. Click on the highlighted items to open their content, relevant hyperlinks, or pictures.
Among hyperlinks in the Czech version of this webpage, there are also recordings of the Czech Radio, which can be played in a high quality provided your PC is adequately equipped and connected to broadband Internet.
Specific items and even fulltexts can be searched using the field "Find" in the upper right corner (for example, type "Popper"). Insert no more than one word only.
- Horacek J, Mikolas P, Tintera J, Novak T, Palenicek T, Brunovsky M, Höschl C, Alda M. Sad mood induction has an opposite effect on amygdala response to emotional stimuli in euthymic patients with bipolar disorder and healthy controls. J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2014 Dec 16;39(6):140044. doi: 10.1503/jpn.140044 (show page)
- Bauer M et al.; World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry. Task Force on Unipolar Depressive Disorders. World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry (WFSBP) guidelines for biological treatment of unipolar depressive disorders, part 1: update 2013 on the acute and continuation treatment of unipolar depressive disorders. World J Biol Psychiatry. 2013 Jul;14(5):334-85. doi: 10. (show page)
- Höschl C. Narcosis do not cause Alzheimer's. Reflex 51-52/2014, p.106 (show page)
- Höschl C. Czech Radio 2, Praha "The guest in the house (How I see it- Politicians do not change, context does)". December 12, 2014, 8:30-9:00 (show page)
- Höschl C.: Altered states of consciousness. Reflex 50/2014, p.68 (show page)
- Höschl C.: Niagara of sex and other drugs. Reflex 49/2014, p.68 (show page)
- Höschl C. Mystery of consciousness. Reflex 48/2014, p. 68 (show page)
Last modification: 19. 12. 2014