Click on the respective label to open a chapter required, e.g., "books", "abstracts" etc. Click on the highlighted items to open their content, relevant hyperlinks, or pictures.
Among hyperlinks in the Czech version of this webpage, there are also recordings of the Czech Radio, which can be played in a high quality provided your PC is adequately equipped and connected to broadband Internet.
Specific items and even fulltexts can be searched using the field "Find" in the upper right corner (for example, type "Popper"). Insert no more than one word only.
- Höschl C. Discussion ad rem or ad personam? Reflex 4/2020, p.68 (show page)
- Höschl C. Unnecessary hostility. Reflex 3/2020, p.68 (show page)
- Spaniel F, Bakstein E, Anyz J, Hlinka J, Sieger T, Hrdlicka J, Görnerová N, Höschl C. Relapse in schizophrenia: definitively not a bolt from the blue. Neurosci Letters. 2018; 669:68-74. (show page)
- Krzak AM, Cao JJL, Agius M, Hoschl C. Does neurogenesis relate to depression and do antidepressants affect neurogenesis? Psychiatr Danub. 2017 Sep;29(Suppl 3):241-246. (show page)
- Winkler P, Krupchanka D, Roberts T, Kondratova L, Machů V, Höschl C, Sartorius N, et al. A blind spot on the global mental health map: a scoping review of 25 years' development of mental health care for people with severe mental illnesses in central and eastern Europe. The Lancet Psychiatry. 2017 Aug; 4(8):634-642. (show page)
- Winkler P, Mladá P, Krupchanka D, Agius M, Ray MK, Höschl C. Long-term hospitalizations for schizophrenia in the Czech Republic 1998–2012. Schizophrenia Research, in press. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.schres.2016.04.008 (show page)
- 62. Annual meeting of the Czech Neuro-Psychopharmacological society, Lázně Jeseník, 15.-19.1.2020.Gestor of symposium Application of new technologies in psychopharmacological research and treatment. (show page)
Last modification: 23. 01. 2020